Request the Leaflet
Looking for a TiO2 - free coating system?
IMCD has conducted many in-house studies and is happy to support identifying the right TiO2-free coating solutions for your product and support you in any formulations or process-related challenge, both with our ready-to-use product portfolio and our solution-oriented process suggestions. What we investigated and found:
- Depending on the film forming polymer used, pigment loads of up to 60% were investigated.
- The pigment performance is dependent on the pigment load and weight gain.
- Pigment combinations were evaluated to check synergistic effect on the whiteness.
- When used at low weight gain, the coating polymers give different levels of whiteness.
- Care needs to be taken when preparing and operating the coating dispersion, especially with high pigment loads.
- Using a ready-to-use TF dispersion is often the easiest solution.