Located in Mumbai, this Pharma Technical Centre serves as a Centre of Excellence for Topicals in the APAC region.
Areas of Expertise
At our Mumbai Technical Centre we provide industry knowledge with the relevant equipment to support your formulation and concept development.
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Semi-solid and topical expertise
- OSDF and topical troubleshooting
- Hands-on and virtual training
- Dissolution and IVRT studies
- Characterization studies
- Taste masking
- Solubility enhancement
- Cleaning solutions with pharmaceutical detergents
- Collaboration with Pharmacy Academic Institutes
- Instrumented rotary tablet press
(B & D tooling)
- Jacketed High shear granulator
(melt granulation possible)
- Fluid bed coater & granulator
- Viscometer, texture analyzer
- Diffusion tester (IVRT studies)
- Texture analyser
- Camera-enabled dissolution apparatus
- Orbital shaker & mini centrifuge
- Stability chambers
Dosage Form Possibilities
Our team of scientists and technical sales specialists support throughout the product development cycle, to ensure you get your ideas to market quickly and robustly.
Prajal Pradip Pandhare - Oral Laboratory Manager
With nearly eight years of experience in the formulation and development of solid orals for the US, Europe, and domestic markets, Prajal has worked with various generic companies with an experience in scale-up, technology transfer, process validation, and CTD dossier submission. Prajal also has experience in formulation development with QbD principles involving process and formula optimisation using DoE software.
Rahul Yadav - Topical Laboratory Manager
With nearly nine years of experience in the formulation and development of topical dosage forms, including both development and troubleshooting formulation issues, Rahul has worked with various generic companies and has experience in formulation development, technology transfer and ANDA dossier submission.
How can we help you?